Saturday, February 2, 2013

Vegan Food Swap: January 2013

The Vegan Food Swap is back and it's time for the January reveal! We took a few months off for the holidays but I'm excited to be getting these fun packages in the mail once again.

The vegan food swap is organized by The Verdant Life and is an awesome idea! You get matched up with another person and send them a box full of your favorite vegan foods. It's a great chance to try new things and meet other bloggers! I always get so excited when a new box of vegan treats shows up at my door.

This month I sent a box to Cobi over at Veggietorials. You can see her post on it here!

janfoodswap1_veganfling

I received my food swap box from Livvy at 86 Lemons. She was paired up to send me a package a few months ago, but it was so awesome that I knew another food swap box from her would be a treat! I wasn't wrong - check out what she sent me below.

janfoodswap2_veganfling


* Fantastic World Foods vegetarian taco filling
* Organic Quinoa Flour (can't wait to try this!)
* India Spice rice blend

janfoodswap3_veganfling


* earnest eats power grains granola bars
* gnu foods cinnamon raisin bars
* eden organic udon pasta

janfoodswap4_veganfling


I've already dug into the granola bars and they are really tasty!

Thank you so much for the great vegan swap box, Livvy!
If you want to join in on the vegan food swap fun, you can sign up right here.
You don't even have to have a blog to participate - come on, you know you want to. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! Gnu bars are delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious if you've heard or received any info for Feb. We barely signed up and I haven't seen Verdant Life post a reveal post or send anything out :( Hope she's ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not heard anything for February either... I hope we hear soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...