Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vegan Food Swap: June 2012

It's time for another food swap reveal!

I am so happy I got to participate in this great event organized by The Verdant Life. It is so fun to pick out things to send to another vegan blogger. This month I sent a box to Sarah over at Good Story Sarah.

I received my box of vegan food from Heather, of Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes fame. I've admired her blog for a long time, so I'm sure most of you have visited her, but if not you must go check it out! She has wonderfully creative recipes and lovely photographs, too. I mean, just look at this cake. Seriously.

I was so excited to be matched up with Heather because I knew she would pick out some amazing things to send me - and I was right!


Here is a list of what was in my food swap box:

1. Bona Chia Spinach Fettuccine
2. True North Almond Pecan Blueberry Nut Clusters
3. Bare Fruit Granny Smith Apple Chips
4. Flamous Falafel Chips
5. Very Berry bars from Enjoy life
6. Authentic maple syrup from NH!
7. Barney almond butter
8. Artisana cashew butter
9. Carrot Cake Lara Bar
10. Raw Revolution bar
11. Green SuperFood bar
12. Smackers chocolate spirulina patties
  
So excited to try this!




 

She also sent me this cute Guatemalan worry doll!


Thank you so much for all the fun vegan food, Heather! We already tried the chia fettuccine, and it was so delicious! :)
Don't forget to go check out her blog - Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes.

If you want to join in on the vegan food swap, you can sign up right here.

You can check out the other participant's posts below!

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic bunch of goodies you received! I'm really curious about those chia fettuccine noodles. I've never seen those before! Thanks for participating and helping make the Vegan Food Swap a big success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chia noodles were fantastic! Also, they really did cook in only 3 minutes.
      I found their website if anyone is curious: http://www.aldentepasta.com/product-categories/bonachia/

      Delete
  2. Awww you are too sweet, i couldn't have asked for a better match, I was so excited to get you!

    I bought a bag of the Chia Fettuccini yesterday - amazing! Recipe post coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...