Thursday, May 31, 2012

Vegan Food Swap: May 2012

I am so happy that I got to participate in the Vegan Food Swap, organized by Cat at The Verdant Life.
Such a great idea! I had so much fun shopping for vegan treats to send to The Radioactive Vegan, and then a box of goodies appeared at my door!

The blogger that sent me food this month is Theresa, from Using Coupons to Decrease Debt.
She sent me some delicious snacks, including a few things I hadn't seen before!


 Here is a list of what was in my package:

• True North almond pecan crunch nut clusters
• Ginger chews
• Surf sweets gummy candy
• Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips (love these for baking!)
• Primal seitan jerky strips: thai peanut and teriyaki



What a fun idea! I can't wait to participate again next month. If you want to join in on the fun, go sign up at The Verdant Life!



Thanks again for the vegan treats, Theresa! :)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for my box! I really have enjoyed everything I've tried so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being part of the Vegan Food Swap! I love those ginger candies myself... yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the super fun idea and for putting it all together!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...