Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Flashback: Minneapolis Edition

This week I thought I'd talk about my trip to Minneapolis! I actually found some great places to eat there.
 
The first place we tried was Galactic Pizza. They are very vegan friendly and even had a special note in their (awesome 3D) menu! I had a tasty vegetable pizza with vegan mozzerella. I also couldn't pass up trying their vegan garlic bread.


The next day we went to French Meadow Bakery & Cafe. This place is really awesome! I wish we had one in Denver. They have a huge menu with several vegan options. I tried some black bean chili and a great salad with tofu. I also had some lemonade (sweetened with maple syrup) and grabbed a peanut butter carob chip cookie for the plane. :)

 I stopped at a few other places for a quick bite over the course of the weekend. The falafel plate was from Mim's (in Saint Paul) and this delicious vegetable and hummus sandwich was from Tao's Natural Foods.



Don't forget to check out the Virtual Vegan Potluck tomorrow! I'll be contributing a side dish, and you can jump through the whole potluck to see tons of great recipe ideas from all the blogs that are participating. You can start at the beginning of the potluck at Vegan Blogs Unite.

I'll meet you back here tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I love to visit new vegan restaurants while traveling. You have amazing photos...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i love trying out new places too. it's fun to see what other cities are like.

      Delete
  2. I love exploring new vegan eats when travelling- it looks like you came across some amazing places that are so vegan friendly, this entire post is mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I could really go for some more of that lemonade right about now. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...