Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What are your favorite vegan cookbooks?

The internet has a plethora of great recipes for vegans, and pinterest is one of my favorite go-to sites to look up a quick idea. Sometimes you just need a book though, for the pretty pictures and the convenience of having tips all in one place. I have bought two books so far.


Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook

The Kind Diet

 

Does anyone have any great book recommendations?
What's the one vegan resource you can't live without?

 

Some delicious broccoli from my kitchen

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just ran into your blog, I love it :)
    My favorite Vegan books are:
    The ultimate everyday cookbook : Skinny bitch
    Appetite for reduction ( Isa Chandra Moskowitz)
    They are both fantastic vegan cookbooks!!
    xxx Lysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm going to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Veginomicon and The Kind Diet too.

    My favorite vegan cookbooks are:
    -Happy Herbivore by Lindsay Nixon
    -Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease (which is a book and the second half is a cookbook) by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
    -The Engine 2 Diet by Rip Esselstyn (this book is about Rip getting his firefighter engine to go vegan and their results with it, the second half of the book are great recipes that I use daily)
    -Anything that Dr. Neal Barnard writes has recipes in the back and I always enjoy them.
    -And vegweb.com - I know it's not a cookbook but it's a great resource for vegan recipes!

    ~Aubrey
    telltalevegan.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...