Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Flashback

This week was really busy for me, and I didn't get the chance to cook anything very exciting for dinners. I did get to go to Udi's vegan supper club on Monday night though, and it was amazing! It was the first time I've been to something like this. If you live in Colorado you need to check this out - they have it once a month! It was so fun to be able to eat everything there.

Here are a few pictures of the delicious food from Udi's.



1. Tabouleh Salad, Falafel, Hummus, Assorted Udi’s Artisan Breads
2. Brocollini pizza with romesco (my favorite!), corn salad with arugula, braised leeks, scallions, almonds, ceasar dressing and Spanish paprika  
3. Creamy chickpea ravioli in tomato basil sauce with pickled enoki mushrooms and micro greens
4. Flourless chocolate cake with peanut butter


 Yum, can't wait for the next one! 


What's your favorite place to treat yourself to a dinner out?


1 comment:

  1. I am from Québec, Canada and I love to eat at the singing goat ! It's a mostly raw and vegan restaurant. It's delicious.
    The chocolate cake with peanut butter you got looks DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...